A.M.Z. Shemesh 1990 Ltd.
Contractor and Infrastructure Works
Mahde Abu Muck
A.M.Z. Shemesh 1990 Ltd.
View ProfileMahde Abu Muck
Gassan Hajoj CFO
About A.M.Z. Shemesh 1990 Ltd.
A.M.Z. Shemesh Ltd. is a leading company engaged in infrastructure work and specializing in the development of infrastructures, roads, resurfacing, scarifying, sewage and water. The company carries out a wide range of infrastructure works for entities and entrepreneurs from the private, public, and government sectors. In 2017, the company’s revenues were NIS 260 million. The company’s excellent reputation is the result of intelligent management and planning based on a long-term vision, professionalism, and total adherence to high standards while using innovative equipment, human capital, and providing a high level of customer service. These, together with the company’s financial stability, have positioned the company as one of Israel’s leading companies, known for its great credibility.
28 Years of Professional Excellence
The company was established in 1990 and was acquired by the Abu Moch family, which has 20 years of professional experience in this field, in 2009. The company’s growth spurt continued and thrived. After just one year, company revenues had grown by some 300%. This growth trend has continued with even greater intensity over the past decade. The company is realizing its vision and is amongst the leading companies in its field in Israel due to its maintaining the ability to control managerial processes with operations based on a business plan and the identification, and leading of future trends. The company’s clients include: the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Israel Railways, Netivai Israel - the National Transportation Infrastructure Company Ltd., the Local Government Economic Services of the Local Authority Ltd., the Dead Sea Preservation Government Company Ltd., the Beer Sheva Economic Development Company, Yafe Nof Ltd., Meniv Rishon Ltd., Hadera Economic Company, the cities of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Bat Yam, Ramat HaSharon, Afula, Herzliya, Netanya, and Hadera, the Gihon and Me-iron Water and Sewage Corporations, CPM Management Company, Yoram Gadish and Yahal Engineers, and others.
The company has an unlimited classification (C-5) in the road and development sector, holds a license as a recognized contractor for government works, is ISO 9001: 2015 certified for meeting the highest standards for building quality, and is registered in the contractors’ register in the categories: 100 construction, 200 roads, 300 bridges, and 400 sewage and drainage. The Company is registered in the infrastructure and sewage sector with an unlimited classification and is a recognized contractor for government projects in categories for development and infrastructure, sewage, water, and drainage.
Uncompromising Innovation and Quality
The companies have successfully completed complex projects on a national scale for many public bodies and entrepreneurs. All have been executed in the most efficient manner and to the highest levels of quality, while adhering to stringent standards and meeting timetables. The company employs engineers and professional teams with many years of experience, and owns innovative mechanical engineering equipment, which includes, among other things, equipment that is unique in Israel for performing dynamic compaction work. This significant advantage, combined with high performance levels, and meticulous performance in associated fields, creates the added value enjoyed by its clients.
The company is known to be a pioneer in its field, among other reasons, thanks to the implementation of an innovative method for dynamic compaction. This method has many advantages that significantly shorten work schedules and make possible the computerized control of the tightening process while creating a more flexible and secure working environment.
• Resurfacing project in the Northern region for Netivai Israel - the National Transportation Infrastructure Company Ltd. The project, which is valued at some 100 million shekels, will continue until 2021.
• Comprehensive maintenance project in the Southern region for Netivai Israel. The project, which is valued at some 40 million shekels, will continue until 2023.
• Highway 4 project – constructing a public transport lane on the highway’s shoulder, North Ra’anana Interchange, Hadarim Interchange. The project is valued at some 68 million shekels.
• Highway 89 project – improvement and widening of the Cabri – Nahariya road. The project is valued at some 57 million shekels.
• Kiriyat Ganin Neighborhood development project for the Beer Sheva Economic Development Company valued at some 24 million shekels.
• Neve Menachem Neighborhood project in Beer Sheva for the Ministry of Construction and Housing with the C.P.M. Management Company with a value of 100 million shekels.
• Road 562 Kadima project valued at 59 million shekels (including Stage 2).
• Yuliana Hadera Neighborhood project for the Hadera Economic Company valued at 17 million shekels.
• Lahavim station parking lot improvement for Israel Rail. Project valued at 15 million shekels.
• Various sections of the Highway 90 renovation project for the Dead Sea Preservation Government Company Ltd. with a value of 90 million shekels.
• Project for the elevation of the coastal barrier in the Ayin Bokek site for the Dead Sea Preservation Government Company Ltd. at a cost of 45 million shekels.
• Project for the elevation of the coastal barrier in the Hamai Zohar hot springs sites for the Dead Sea Preservation Government Company Ltd. at a cost of 50 million shekels.
• Project for the regulating of public beaches in the Dead Sea for the Dead Sea Preservation Government Company Ltd. valued at 90 million shekels.
• Project for the maintenance of the northern section of the frontier for the Ministry of Defense.
• Project for the maintenance of the northern section of a sewage network for the Jerusalem Gihon Water and Sewage Corporation.
• Road scarifying and resurfacing project for Tel Aviv – Jaffa City Council.
• Road marking project for Jerusalem City Council.
• Operating a system, new in Israel, for executing of dynamic compaction.
You may also like