Africa Israel Properties Ltd.
Developing, Building, Leasing, Managing and Maintaining a Range of Income-Producing Properties.
Africa Israel Properties Ltd.
View ProfileAvi Barzilai
Additional Position Holders
Ariel Goldstein VP CFO
Tal Segal VP Engineering
About Africa Israel Properties Ltd.
Africa Israel Properties Ltd. coordinates the income-producing property operations of the Africa Israel Group in Israel and abroad. The company owns commercial space, offices and science and industrial parks, and is currently active in Israel, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Serbia, Holland, Germany, Poland and Latvia.
The company held its IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) in 2004 and is listed on the Tel Aviv 100 Index. Africa Israel Investments Ltd. currently holds 56% of the company shares.
Africa Israel Properties operates through two independent divisions with each specializing in its own field:
- The Income-Producing Property Division in Israel.
- AFI Europe – Operating in the real estate sector in Central and Eastern Europe.
Israel’s Income-Producing Property Division
The Property Division develops, builds, leases, manages and maintains a range of income-producing properties including parks for industry and hi-tech, office buildings, commercial centers, logistics centers and B.O.T. projects.
Various properties are managed as part of the Division’s activities, for instance:
- Ha-Yuval Tower and Government Office Tower (located near Azrieli Mall and HaShalom train Station) - in Tel Aviv.
- Concord Towers - Bnei Brak.
- Kiryat Weizmann Science Park – Nes Ziona, which recently started marketing of its 19th building.
- Long-term rental housing project in Glil Yam, Herzlia, which is also in marketing stages.
The company has gained a major reputation due to the quality and professionalism typical of its activities, and Africa Israel Properties currently manages more than 200,000 square meters of real estate assets.
AFI Europe is a development and investment arm the of Africa Israel Group in Europe, focusing on identification of business real estate opportunities in the Central and Eastern Europe. The Company started its operations in 1997 with its initial investment in the Czech Republic, and since then it has expanded to Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland and Latvia.
AFI Europe’s development and investments activities include development of commercial real estate including offices, shopping centers, business and logistics parks and residential projects. These days the company manages a number of prominent projects, such as:
- AFI Palace Cotroceni MallRomania – one of the largest shopping and entertainment complexes in Europe.
- AFI Palace Mall Ploiesti, Romania.
- Airport City Business Park Belgrade, Serbia– the first and the only business park in Serbia.
- Classic 7 Business Park, Prague, Czech Republic and more.
AFI Europe has a senior and experienced management team and local management staff that possesses deep knowledge of the markets in which the Group operates and a vast network of business connections. The company currently manages commercial, offices and residential property with a total area ov over 300,000 square meters in a number of European countries.
You may also like