Investment in start-ups and technology and real estate ventures
|Line of Business:||Investment in start-ups and technology and real estate ventures|
|Address:||26/A HaBarzel St., Tel Aviv
1 Hamarpe St., Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem 9777401
Trump Building, 40 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
About Besadno Group
Besadno is an Israeli-American investment group, investing in selected high-tech and real estate ventures. The Group consists of a multidisciplinary team of businessman, analysts, financial, legal advisors and more. The team members work together to identify investment opportunities in promising ventures, leverage them to maximize their profit potential for the benefit of the group’s investors and the entrepreneurs.
Besadno evaluates potential projects and investments, advises and supports start-ups and develops new ventures in various sectors.
• Eliezer Gross, Chairman. Has more than 30 years of business entrepreneurship experience in the US, Europe, the Far East and Israel. Mr. Gross has a vast commercial network of contacts and extensive experience in developing companies and executing international transactions.
• Avner Farkash (B.Sc.), CEO, SkySaver (subsidiary company). An engineer, system developer and CTO, with extensive experience in establishing high-tech and technology ventures, managing a wide range of projects and developing multidisciplinary systems in Israel and abroad.
• Oded Elyashiv, CEO, B-Seed Israel and Founder of the BuiltUp Fund. Manager of the group’s entrepreneurship and innovation arm. Highly experienced in promoting High-Tech ventures. Serial entrepreneur. One of the founders of Epos Technologies, lectures on entrepreneurship and mentors businesses and start-ups.
• Gabby Hasson, CEO B-Seed - Besadno US. An M.B.A. graduate with over 25 years of experience in the fields of technology and investments. A former IBM and HP executive. The company is pushing the Go-To-Market of the its portfolio’s startups.
Business Excellence Combined with Values
Besadno Group combines a commitment to ethical values with proven professionalism in the business market and participates in a wide variety of social and community initiatives. The group operates a unique start-up incubator which provides young companies with a full range of services: financial, technological, legal, marketing and more. Besadno’s team has a deep familiarity and extensive network within the Orthodox Jewish communities in Israel, the US and other centers worldwide. The Group uses its relationships to attract and assist investors and entrepreneurs from this sector, market projects and maximize the revenues of the Group’s investors.
• Besadno: A dual-specialization investment and entrepreneurship fund – for entrepreneurs, the fund locates and promotes ventures through its subsidiary “B-Seed”; For investors, Besadno offers a variety of investment channels for investing in these companies.
• SkySaver: A company that was established and accompanied by Besadno. Its flagship product enables safe, simple and fast self-rescue from high-rise buildings in emergencies. The product was developed in coordination with the IDF and US police and firefighting experts and it is now sold in dozens of countries.
• Urban: A company led by two retired senior Israeli Air Force officers, with Besadno holding some of the shares. The “Cormorant” helicopter that it is developing, in cooperation with defense and military agencies, has high-mobility through urban and dense areas. Has cooperation agreements with IAI and Boeing.
• B-Seed USA: Besadno’s US branch – An entrepreneurship company developing ventures from the US and Israel with the assistance of American investors. The company has launched an online crowdfunding platform to allow for easy investment in its offerings.
• B-Seed Israel: The group’s startups and Hi-Tech investments arm in Israel, specializes in finding, financing, promoting and developing ventures from the seed and pre-seed stages. Accumulated experience in leading companies to substantial profitability and exits.
• SIDRE: An American investment company by Besadno, it looks into real estate offers in selected areas in the United States and monitors the projects’ progress and success. The real estate venture locates and manage investments in a variety of local and foreign projects, with an emphasis on attractive locations and highly-demanded projects.
• Parnasa: Parnasa unites groups of investors under U.S. and Israeli regulation through 30+ Parnasa funds, with the option of investing in a single company or clusters.
• BuiltUp: A VC that focuses solely on Israeli construction and real estate startups. Its portfolio includes an impressive list of diverse ventures in various construction categories, such as MyTower; Innovesta; MTtech; Solidblock; Swathly; Xtate; and Augmind.
Besadno cooperates with people and organizations from the entrepreneurship, innovation and finance arenas to promote start-up initiatives in influential fields. The Group’s advisors and partners include: Dr. Ilan Cohn, managing partner, Reinhold-Cohn intellectual property law firm • Adv. Yaron Lipshes, former legal advisor to the ISA • Deloitte – Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co., accounting firm • Prof. Yosef Peres, director, Schneider Hospital; and others.
Besadno, with the extensive international experience of its managers, was one of the first companies to make the start-up and technology investment sector (with its numerous international successes) available to the public. The high profit potential in the sector, combined with the professional and experienced management of Besadno allows the company to offer its investors and entrepreneurs a high-income opportunity, even with a small initial investment. The MCF investment model which was perfected by Besadno, offers investors and entrepreneurs double assurance: Groups of investors, investing in groups of ventures. This model increases the prospect of a successful return, since even if some ventures do not progress as expected – the profits from the successful ventures provide stability and enable overall profit.
Achievements and Goals
As of 2020, Besadno and Parnasa have holdings in more than 30 companies and ventures and 8 real estate properties. To date, the group has executed exits for two investments with substantial profits.
In addition, Besadno offers for the first time an investment through a prospectus.
The group aims to expand its investment portfolio through constantly reviewing additional investment targets in the worlds of technology and real estate, striving to create collaborations and business development, and to continue to promote investments and ventures through professionalism, transparency and reliability.
You may also like