Import and marketing of electronic products and household appliances; import and marketing of communication devices and accessories; import and marketing of computer products, electronic components and storage solutions for the industrial and high-tech markets
|Line of Business:||Import and marketing of electronic products and household appliances; import and marketing of communication devices and accessories; import and marketing of computer products, electronic components and storage solutions for the industrial and high-tech markets|
|Address:||14 Hata’as St., Kfar Saba 4442514|
Owner & Chairman of the Board
Yossi Sarudi Owner and Chairman of the Board
Itzik Chen Deputy Chairman, CEO H.Y. Service and Logistics Ltd.
Yariv Ben Nissan CFO
Adv. Dafna Zamir Legal Advisor
Moshe Daniel CEO Sinodan Ltd., Shalter Appliances Outlet Ltd.
Ohad Vizel CEO H.Y. Components Ltd.
Amir Noy CEO Best Mobile Ltd.
Amir shechterman CEO H.Y. Energy
Adv. Itai Hochberg CEO H.Y. Real Estate
Guy De-Picciotto CEO H.Y. Electronics Ltd.
About H.Y. Group
The H.Y. Group was founded in 1986 and developed from a small business into a leading business group, which employs over 600 employees.
The group includes 10 companies that are active in a wide array of fields:
Import and marketing of electrical appliances for the private sector, the business sector and the institutional sector; planning and execution of projects in the energy field - LED lighting solutions; air conditioning and solar energy systems; retail; service and logistics; real estate.
Import and Distribution of Electrical and Electronic Products
The Group’s vision is to lead the Israeli market with solutions in electronics and advanced communications for private and business customers. The Group imports markets and distributes leading brands, such as
• LG - The Group is the official importer of LG Electronics: screens, audio-video systems, digital and professional screens and computer accessories.
• Hisense - A leading Chinese company that manufactures freezers, refrigerators, washing machines and air-conditioning systems for the home and business segments.
• Gorenje - Europe’s luxury brand for household electrical appliances, with products that incorporate unique and advanced technologies, alongside exceptional and meticulous design by some of the best international designers, such as Oraito, Phillippe Starck, and Karim Rashid.
• ASKO - A Swedish luxury brand for household electrical products, with 60 years of experience, award-winning designs combined with advanced technology and smart solutions.
• Nokia - H.Y. Group, the official importer of HMD, the manufactory of Nokia mobile devices. The international brand “Nokia” is one of the industry’s founders, led to global breakthroughs, inventions, patents and technological achievements in the fields of mobile communication.
• Western Digital - The world’s leading storage company that incorporates three brands - WD, SANDISK, HGST, developing advanced data storage solutions for end-users and industry: a broad range of magnetic hard disks, HDD as well as other storage solutions in the “enterprise” sector, disk-on-keys, memory cards for cameras and mobile devices, MP3 music players, SSD drives and Embedded Storage components.
• Seagate - A worldwide storage solutions leader of information and magnetic hard drives. Seagate manufactures portable drives to end users and internal drives for surveillance and enterprise applications, including SSD and HDD drives with a variety of storage capacities.
H.Y. Service and Logistics
The Group perceives warranty support and excellent service as key values. Through H.Y. Service and Logistics Ltd., the Group operates a service network for the products it markets. The service network offers many qualified technicians, a repair laboratory, an installation of LG TV sets at the customer’s home and the sale of related equipment to the customer. Additionally, the group operates a Customer Service Center, which is open six days a week. H.Y. Service and Logistics also provide maintenance and repair services to external entities.
The H.Y. Group offers hardware components solutions for dedicated products for various segments of the Israeli industry - telecom, security, industrial, medical, storage, military and more. The company operates in three focal areas - the storage market, memory components and displays. The supports the development and engineering departments of OEM customers from the early characterization stages and afterward markets them to customers, integrators and subcontractors in Israel and abroad. In addition, the company has extensive activity in the PC market, IT integration and electronics stores, covering a wide range of storage solutions, optical drives, memory drives and more. The company has been active in the field of electronic components for more than 30 years and has long-term strategic partnerships with representatives in Europe, the Far East, and the US. The company’s policy is to lead the market in the content areas in which the company operates, alongside the development of new content worlds – from products and customers.
Retailing in the Cellular Field - Best Mobile
Best Mobile is the largest private cellular and gadgets chain store in Israel. Best Mobile was acquired in 2011 and is now comprised of 39 stores nationwide, located in Israel’s leading shopping centers. Best Mobile stores offer a variety of 120 cell phones, 5,000 accessories, and advanced gadgets. The chain has 200 employees.
Retailing in the Electric Appliances Field – Shalter Electric Appliances outlet, sells directly to consumers electric appliances of leading brands from overstocks and displays.
H.Y. Group entered the energy sector in 2013 (through its subsidiary H.Y. Smart Solutions), through complete and comprehensive solutions for energy efficiency projects, focusing on energy saving LED lighting. The company also specializes in Smart City solutions – command and control systems, sensors, security cameras, smart poles and more.
In 2017, Solgal Energy joined the group’s energy division. Solgal Energy has been active in the renewable energy segment for more than a decade, and it provides a complete and comprehensive solution for the construction of PV (solar) electric systems – specializing in planning, buildings and servicing such systems.
H.Y. Energy integrates both of these operations and provides energy solutions for commercial and public customers: shopping malls, hospitals, police, military, hotels, schools, municipalities, local councils, industry zones, logistics centers, parking garages, roads, ports, street lightings.
These solutions generate significant savings, and support the transition to a greener environment and a significant decrease of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
H.Y. Real Estate
H.Y. Real Estate company is an entrepreneurial company, which specialize in yielding real estate and the betterment of properties, in the commercial real estate field.
The group’s real estate activities are different from the rest of its activities but there is synergy between them, and thus H.Y. Real Estate is a key factor in the group’s business portfolio.
You may also like