Import & marketing of electronic products & household appliances; import of electronic components & storage solutions for the industrial & high-tech markets, service and logistics, retail, commercial real estate and planning and execution of projects in the energy field
|Line of Business:||Import & marketing of electronic products & household appliances; import of electronic components & storage solutions for the industrial & high-tech markets, service and logistics, retail, commercial real estate and planning and execution of projects in the energy field|
|Address:||14 Hata’as St., Kfar Saba 4442514|
Owner & Chairman of the Board
Yossi Sarudi Owner and Chairman of the Board
Itzik Chen Deputy Chairman, CEO H.Y. Service and Logistics Ltd.
Yariv Ben Nissan CFO
Adv. Dafna Zamir Legal Advisor
Moshe Daniel CEO Sinodan Ltd.
Ohad Vizel CEO H.Y. Components Ltd.
Guy Reuven CEO H.Y. Retail
Yossi Sarudi CEO H.Y. Energy
Adv. Itai Hochberg CEO H.Y. Real Estate
Guy De-Picciotto CEO H.Y. Electronics Ltd.
About H.Y. Group
The H.Y. Group was founded in 1986 and grew from a small business into a leading group, which employs over 600 employees. The group includes 12 companies that are active in a wide array of fields:
Import and marketing of electrical appliances for the private sector, the business sector, and the institutional sector; planning and execution of projects in the energy field - LED lighting solutions; solar systems, air conditioning systems; retail; service and logistics; real estate.
Import and Distribution of Electrical and Electronic Products
The Group’s vision is to lead the Israeli market with solutions in electronics and advanced communications for private and business customers. The Group imports markets and distributes leading brands, such as
• LG - The Group is the official importer of LG Electronics: screens, audio-video systems, digital and professional screens and computer accessories.
• Hisense - A leading Chinese company that manufactures freezers, refrigerators, washing machines and air-conditioning systems for the home and business segments.
• Gorenje - Europe’s luxury brand for household electrical appliances, with products that incorporate unique and advanced technologies, alongside exceptional and meticulous design by some of the best international designers, such as Oraito, Phillippe Starck, and others.
• ASKO - A Swedish luxury brand for household electrical products, with 60 years of experience, award-winning designs combined with advanced technology and smart solutions.
• Nokia - H.Y. Group, the official importer of HMD, the manufactory of Nokia mobile devices. The international brand “Nokia” is one of the industry’s founders, led to global breakthroughs, inventions, patents and technological achievements in the fields of mobile communication.
• Amazfit - the brand by smart wearable product producer Huami, which specializes in smart wearable technology, is active in over 80 countries and was ranked among the top five leading companies that produce smart watches.
• Western Digital - The world’s leading storage company that incorporates three brands - WD, SANDISK, HGST, developing advanced data storage solutions for end-users and industry: a broad range of magnetic hard disks, HDD as well as other storage solutions in the “enterprise” sector, disk-on-keys, memory cards for cameras and mobile devices, MP3 music players, SSD drives and Embedded Storage components.
• Seagate - A worldwide storage solutions leader of information and magnetic hard drives. Seagate manufactures portable drives to end users and internal drives for surveillance and enterprise applications, including SSD and HDD drives with a variety of storage capacities.
Service and Logistics
The Group perceives warranty support and excellent service as key values. Through H.Y. Service and Logistics, the Group operates a service network for the products it markets. The service network includes a customer service center, 3 logistics centers, a transportation array, many qualified technicians and repair laboratories. Additionally, H.Y. Service and Logistics also provide maintenance and repair services to external entities.
Solutions for Businesses
Solutions for the Industry - hardware components and solutions for dedicated products for various sectors of the Israeli industry - telecom, security, industrial, medical, storage, military and more. in addition, H.Y. Components is active in the distribution of complementary products for the PC market, which include varied solutions such as Flash, Storage, memories, and monitors, of the leading global brands.
Digital Signage Solutions - to B2B clients with professional screens: LG unique sized screens, screen walls, touch screens, transparent LED stickers, a designated LED screen for conference rooms, and more.
Hisense air conditioning solutions - solutions to the commercial market with peripheral air conditioning solutions in VRF which are tailored to the customer’s needs.
The H.Y. Group’s retail branch combines retail, electronic commerce, and product import, while offering distinct value to the customer in various channels:
Best - a cellular, gaming, electronic devices, pharma and perfumes chain that maintains two digital sites and 30 stores.
Big Deal - an electronic commerce site that is one of Israel’s largest marketplaces.
Shalter - an electric appliances outlet that sells directly to consumers from overstocks and displays of leading brands.
H.Y. Energy, provides solutions for energy efficiency projects, focusing on energy saving LED lighting and solar sys-tems for producing electricity from sunlight. The company provides comprehensive solutions, including planning, establishing and maintenance for projects in the public and private sectors. In addition, the company also specializes in Smart City solutions – command and control systems, sensors, security cameras, smart poles and more.
These solutions generate significant savings and support the transition to a greener environment and a significant decrease of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
H.Y. Real Estate company is an entrepreneurial company, which specialize in yielding real estate and the betterment of properties, in the commercial real estate field.
The group’s real estate activities are different from the rest of its activities but there is synergy between them, and thus H.Y. Real Estate is a key factor in the group’s business portfolio.
You may also like