A.L Cleaning Ltd.
Founder and Owner
A.L Cleaning Ltd.
About A.L Cleaning Ltd.
A.L Cleaning Ltd. is a leading cleaning company that was established in 2009 by the founder and owner Mr. Ali Altori. The company works throughout the country, from the Upper Galilee to Beer Sheva, and provides quality cleaning services to educational institutions and sports stadiums in dozens of local authorities.
These stadiums include Bloomfield and Yad Eliyahu in Tel Aviv, as well as Netanya Stadium.
The company is considered as one of the top companies in the cleaning industry, a fact that allows it to participate in the largest tenders in local authorities - in which it often secures long-term contracts. These authorities include Raanana, Holon, Hod Hasharon, Kfar Saba, Netanya, Rosh HaAyin, Petah Tikva and many others.
Large and diverse customers
A.L Cleaning Ltd. specializes in the institutional and public sector, but also provides its services to large private customers such as the Kia car companies, Machshirei Tnuah, Albar, Toyota, etc.
The company’s workforce is estimated at 500 individuals (mostly employees and a minority of subcontractors) and in each city where it operates, the company has several inspectors on its behalf who are in direct contact with various municipal officials and provide a quick, courteous and professional service.
ONE STOP SHOP
in the cleaning industry
A.L Cleaning Ltd. is considered a ONE STOP SHOP in the world of cleaning. The company provides all the cleaning needs of customers who communicate with it to the highest standard - both in terms of professional and skilled personnel as well as in terms of the best and highest quality cleaning materials.
In addition to all this, the company is unique in the fact that it has a self-importing arm, and in this context, it imports cleaning materials from various countries such as Turkey, Dubai, and Russia. Among other things, the company imports toilet paper, toiletries, and cleaning materials. For this purpose, the company maintains a multi-logistics warehouse in Kfar Qassem, which covers an area of 2,000 square meters.
In addition, the company has purchased a dedicated equipment in which it rolls the toilet rolls (raw material) imported by it from Turkey and prepares them for use for the end -consumer. It is located in a factory in the Barkan industrial area and is an example of the technological innovations that the company implements on a variety of levels from computing to logistics.
Both a service provider and a supplier of cleaning materials
Most of the cleaning products that the company imports (80%) are used by it for its internal needs and the other 20% are marketed to subcontractors.
By doing so, the company serves as both a supplier and a service provider. Over the years, the wide range of activities has made it one of the fastest-growing companies in Israel in the field of institutional cleaning.
The customer above all
A.L Cleaning Ltd. places the satisfaction of all its customers at the top of its priorities and provides the most professional and quality services. The company’s employees and managers are very skilled in their work and the management team is fully available to customers and provides immediate solutions to any problem that arises.
Beyond the standard cleaning services, the company provides professional cleaning services at height, cleaning and renewing floors in garages, etc.
Upgrading the cleaning industry
The company prides itself on its professionalism and is committed to continuing to advance the cleaning industry. Thus, management and supervisors undergo professional training, and the company also maintains clear and defined work procedures that allow it to control all the facilities in which it operates throughout the country. Also, the company pays all its employees’ salaries fairly and on time, while providing all social benefits to which they are entitled.
Consistent growth in sales cycles
As a result of its growth and consistent winning of local government tenders, the company has reached a sales turnover of about 90 million NIS. In the coming year, the company intends to expand into additional areas of activity.
To promote these and other moves, Mr. Ami Hala, a former senior official in the Rosh HaAyin Municipality, was appointed to the position of Vice President of Operations, aiming to make the company one of the most advanced and quality companies in the industry.
Moreover, following its great success in recent years, the company will soon move from its current location in Kfar Qassem to a new, luxurious, and designed office at the “Natsva” business center in Rosh HaAyin.
You may also like