Founding Partner – Head of the Real Estate Department
|Fields:||Real Estate, Trusteeships, and Commercial Law.|
|Position:||Founding Partner – Head of the Real Estate Department|
|Seniority in position:||18 Years|
|Education:||LL.B. and LL.M. Bar Ilan University|
What are the firm's most significant strengths in your eyes?
- The firm offers a pleasant atmosphere for employees and clients.
- The firm unceasingly raises the professional bar that it is striving towards.
- The firm identifies with the needs of clients and works tirelessly to obtain them.
- In the firm there is full cooperation between the various departments in order to achieve the client's needs.
What are the main measures carried out recently that will lead to the strengthening of the firm in the coming years?
- Hiring quality employees.
- Deepening professional know-how through external and internal courses.
- Continually strengthening the connection with employees and clients.
What advice would you offer a young lawyer who is starting out?
- To enjoy the period when learning is easier and the material to learn is greater.
- Patients and don't take short cuts.
- During moments of frustration, and there are no few of these, look back with satisfaction and ahead with hope.
What is important to remember even in difficult times?
- The family.
- That it is important to see matters in proportion.