CIM Lustigman Entrepreneurship and Construction Ltd. of the Canadian Metrontario Group
Entrepreneurship and Construction
Yossi Karta Chairperson
Benny Edvy CEO
Gali Janah Planning and Engineering Manager
Tal Nativ Urban Renewal Manager
About CIM Lustigman Entrepreneurship and Construction Ltd. of the Canadian Metrontario Group
CIM Lustigman is a leading Entrepreneurship and Construction company, which maintains 50 years of experience and has been one of Israel’s most longstanding and high-quality construction companies for many years. The company’s main value, building the land of Israel, is expressed through its first-rate construction, innovation, commitment and creativity in each and every project it constructs throughout the country. CIM Lustigman enjoys financial stability, which is combined with long-standing experience regarding residential and public construction. CIM Lustigman is owned by the Canadian Metrontario Group, which has been specializing in entrepreneurship and real estate in Canada and in the US for over 70 years. The Group is active also via Century Investments company and owns companies and groundbreaking ventures in various fields.
CIM Lustigman believes that every project is a work of art, and therefore assists, promotes and combines Israeli artists in every project. In the beginning, the company constructed thousands of residential units and public and industrial buildings that were located mainly in Jerusalem and its surroundings. As the company evolved, it developed and made its mark in major cities throughout Israel such as Eilat, Rehovot, Nes Ziona, Petah Tikva, Alonei Aba, Modiin and Jaffa. In recent years CIM Lustigman has been specializing in entrepreneurship and management of various urban renewal projects, including Tama 38 evacuation and construction projects.
Building as a Way of Life
The company was founded over 50 years ago by two construction contractors from Jerusalem, as a unique construction company that operates according to unmatched standards, among which are excellent execution, high quality, dedication and long-term service.
The company transformed Jerusalem, and its activity expanded throughout Israel.
CIM Lustigman combines the world of its founders, Jerusalem natives who specialize in the construction of the city due to their love of Jerusalem, and the world of the owners of the company (since 1983), the Canadian Metrontario Group, which maintains decades of entrepreneurship and real estate experience in Canada and in the US. The synergy that is created from the combination of these two worlds results in the company’s financial stability and professional excellence in construction, its long-standing experience and the advanced technological knowledge which it implements in its projects.
Home is the Most Important Place
CIM Lustigman maintains over half a century of proven residential construction experience, dedication and loyalty to the residents and full responsibility to the quality of construction. Since our home is the most important place in the world, it is also the most important choice we will ever make, and it is very important to choose the right company which will build it for us. CIM Lustigman’s responsibility, commitment and credibility, which have been evident for its 50 years of activity, while maintaining high quality construction, attention to detail and devoted personal service, result in the added value which the company’s clients enjoy, focusing on the peace of mind that stems from knowing that they made the right choice.
Building a Reputation which is Stronger than a Building
During the company’s first years of activity, it focused on the construction of thousands of residential apartments and public and industrial buildings, which were located mainly in Jerusalem. With time, the company began to expand construction throughout Israel, to cities such as Eilat, Rehovot, Nes Ziona, Petah Tikva, Alonei Aba, Modiin and Jaffa.
CIM Lustigman specializes in urban renewal using a detailed and thorough work procedure, while existing apartment owners are the most important clients in the process of urban renewal.
Projects in Marketing
• 4 Beit El St., Tel Aviv - An urban renewal project, evacuation of 24 residential units and construction of 74 residential units.
• 6 Masarik St., Bat Yam - An urban renewal project, evacuation of 15 residential units and construction of 39 residential units.
• 3,5 Smadar St., Ramat Gan - An urban renewal project. A prestigious new project in Shikun Vatikim in Ramat Gan. Evacuation of 21 residential units and construction of 58 residential units.
Projects in Advanced Planning Stages
• 111,113 Yoseftal St., Bat Yam - An urban renewal project, evacuation of 64 residential units and construction of two 40-story residential towers of 300 residential units, and a 30-story commercial and employment tower of 39,000 sq.m. In partnership with Kardan Real Estate Enterprise and Development Ltd.
• 2,4 Masada St., Bat Yam - An urban renewal project, evacuation of 64 residential units and construction of two 35-story residential towers of 300 residential units. The Town Planning Scheme (TPS) was approved. In the process of unification and division. In partnership with Kardan Real Estate Enterprise and Development Ltd.
• 2,4 Herzel St., Kfar Yona - An urban renewal project, evacuation of 36 residential units and construction of 170 new residential units.
Selected Occupied Projects
• Solomon Hotel, 5,000 sq.m. hotel, Jerusalem
• Yehuda and Samaria Police, a 6,000 sq.m. public building, Maale Adommim • Lev HaPark, 82 residential units, Petah Tikva • Beit Daniel, a 6,000 sq.m. public building, Tel Aviv-Yafo
• Nes Ziona Valley, 37 residential units, Nes Ziona
• Brosh HaGivaa phase 1, 128 residential units, Jerusalem • Alonei Aba expansion, 34 houses, Alonei Aba • Neot Atidim, 88 houses, Modiin
• Beit HaKerem, 14 residential units, Jerusalem
• Nili St., 15 residential units, Jerusalem • Sav Yom, a 2,000 sq.m. public building, Emek Yzrael • Hotzot Rasco, 122 residential units, Jerusalem • Belz Hassidic Court, 130 residential units, Jerusalem • Har Homa, 40 residential units, Jerusalem • Bobov Hassidic Court, Yeshiva, Jerusalem • Sadigura Hassidic Court, Yeshiva, Jerusalem
• Ramat Beit Shemesh, 101 residential units, Beit Shemesh • Ramat Sharet, 32 residential units, Jerusalem • Pisgat Zeev, 32 residential units, Jerusalem • “Beit HaUmot”, 15,000 sq.m. of commerce and offices, Jerusalem • Eilat on the Park, 57 cottages, Eilat • Givaat Mesua, 128 residential units, Jerusalem • Givaat HaAhava, 110 residential units, Rehovot • Ramat Denya, 82 residential units, Jerusalem • Givaat Oranim, 78 residential units in two towers and 20 residential cottages, Jerusalem.
You may also like