|Year of Birth:||1964|
|Past positions:||Capital partner in S. Horowitz&Co. (until 2000).|
|Seniority in position:||19 years (in the Reinhold-Cohn Group); 27 years (as a lawyer)|
|Public positions:||Consultant on IP matters of the Accountant General of the Ministry of Finance; Appointed by the Attorney General to handle IP claims on behalf of the State; External Lecturer in several academic institutes (Haifa University, Tel Aviv University, The Hebrew University).|
|Education:||LL.B. (cum laude), 1990, Tel Aviv University.|
|Member in:||AIPPI – The association's Secretary; LES; INTA; ALAI, IsCham - Israel Chamber of Commerce China|
|Community Activity:||Volunteering in various associations and organizations as part of the Reinhold-Cohn Group's community service projects.|
|Languages:||Hebrew, English, Arabic|
What recent key move did you lead?
- An analysis of our organization's economic performance
- Business development in the Big Data field
What are the firm’s strongest attributes?
- In touch with the client's business needs
What are the main challenges facing the firm in the next few years?
- To adopt legal-tech technologies
- To expand services provided by our organization
What would you recommend an up and coming executive?
- The human resource is one of the organization's most important assets
- Be true to yourself
What should one remember during hardships?
In real-time, difficulties seem to be heavier than they really are.