Avraham Ben Hamo
|Year of Birth:||1974|
|Linkedin:||Click to View|
|Seniority in position:||16 years|
|Public positions:||Chairman of the Manufacturers Association of Jerusalem|
|Education:||LL.B., Sheffield University|
What recent key move did you lead?
Changing the perception of a project manager within the organization by drafting a project management guide and disseminating it among employees, which led to a change in organizational processes.
What are the company's strongest attributes?
- It is a one stop shop for clients for everything to do with mantles and roofing.
- Conceptual flexibility with respect to understanding clients’ needs.
- A large and advanced fabrication facility with state-of-the-art and computerized machinery and equipment.
- A unique testing facility which tests aluminum systems for water and wind permeability in a computerized and accurate manner.
Which of the company's recent key moves will lead to it becoming stronger over the next few years?
- Establishing a new marketing array
- A recruitment process for young engineers and practical engineers.
- Integrating advanced information systems.
What are the main challenges facing the company in the next few years?
- To become one of the leading Israeli companies in curtain walls and roofing for multi-story buildings.
- To continue developing innovative and “green” solutions in our line of business.
What would you recommend an up and coming executive?
Create a winning team and know when to listen to them. Make timely decisions! Persevere!
What should one remember during hardships?
Life is like a rollercoaster, sometimes you’re down below and sometimes you’re high above, so during hard times, as part of a healing process, it is possible to surmount any difficulty and climb back on top.