Sami Noufi & Sons Ltd.
Initiation, Construction and Infrastructures
Owner and CEO
Sami Noufi & Sons Ltd.
Owner and Vice President
Sami Noufi & Sons Ltd.
About Sami Noufi & Sons Ltd.
Sami Noufi & Sons Ltd. is one of Israel’s leading infrastructures companies. The company, which was founded several years ago, is owned and managed by Mr. Sami Noufi and his son, Mr. Nissim Noufi. The company’s areas of expertise include earthworks, development, infrastructures, marine work, initiation and construction. Since its establishment, the company executed dozens of projects with great success, while building its reputation as a first-tier execution contractor. Currently, the company’s work backlog for 2021-2022 amounts to NIS hundreds of millions for projects it won.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Reputation
Mr. Sami Noufi is one of Eilat’s most senior contractors. Since arriving to this city from Haifa in 1976 and until this very day he has been accumulating knowledge, skill and extensive reputation in a variety of segments including earth and development works, construction initiation and infrastructures including water lines and sewage, tunneling, road and sidewalk paving, lighting and communication, as well as marine work.
Mr. Sami Noufi is renown as a person who executed works for some of the largest organizations in Israel, including the National Roads Company, Ministry of Housing, Airports Authority, Eilat-Ashkelon Pipe Company, Eilat Economic Company, Eilat Municipality, Arava Drainage Authority, Electra Ltd., Eilot Economic Development Company and many more, owing to his longstanding experience and the uncompromising work quality in every project in which he is involved.
At the Cutting Edge of Technology
The company’s offices are located in Eilat’s new industrial zone, Sh’horet, with another branch in 9 Ofir St., Haifa. The company employs leading professionals, and owns cutting-edge heavy mechanical equipment for development and infrastructure works. The company is registered in the Contactors Registrar with a C5 (unlimited) classification in the segments Construction, Roads, Infrastructures and Development, Sewage, Drainage and Water.
It is ISO 9001:2000 certified with a quality management system that complies with Israeli and international standards.
Thoroughness and Excellence with a Unique Specialization in the city of Eilat
As appropriate for a company with first-class management, each project is thoroughly reviewed by the company’s economic department and engineering department, prior to submitting a tender. The review is carried out both from the profit margins aspect (including unexpected expenses, finance etc.) and from the aspect of who ordered the works and the company’s ability to fully comply with the project’s execution requirements. The unique strength of Sami Noufi & Sons Ltd. stems from its focus on the city of Eilat, from its status as a contracting company that is able to perform integrated works in several separate fields simultaneously, and from its residential real estate initiation activities. The company takes care to maintain appropriate and satisfactory profit margins in every project it considers, and this is eminent in its recorded growth rates alongside with consistent and improving profitability. The company maintains optimal financial planning through current control and monitoring reports with systematic profit\loss statements by professional bookkeepers, and comprehensive details of the project’s status, profitability, cash flow and other analyses, as required.
Initiation and Construction Projects
The company purchased lots in Haifa and Eilat for residential construction.
1. HaZalbanim St., Haifa
The company is currently initiating sales for “The Ambassador’s House”. This unique boutique project consists of a 7-story building and 14 residential units located at 30 HaZalbanim St., which is located at the upper part of Upper Hadar. The street is characterized by low-rise buildings with a spectacular bay-view, and is adjacent to the green, breathtaking parks of the Bahai Gardens, overlooking the Haifa bay.
2.HaRofeh St., Haifa
At the heart of the street which is named after the physician (“Rofeh”) Zlocisti, the company will build a 10-story and 35 apartment upscale residential project, overlooking the breathtaking view of Mt. Carmel and the blue horizons of the Mediterranean Sea. The project is currently awaiting the urban building scheme permit.
3. Construction in Eilat
The company is a partner in a 111-units construction project in Eilat’s HaMa’afia neighborhood. This combined residential and commercial luxurious project is located at the heart of the city.
Partial List of Projects under Construction
• Road work on road 246 Bet Kama - Grar stream - Mishmar HaNegev - Netivei Israel - National Transport Infrastructure Company.
• Development, infrastructure, and system work to build a public park in the southern area of the former Eilat airport - The Eilat Economic Company.
• Construction of training grounds, development, and maintenance work of the Sports Quarter in Eilat - The Eilat Economic Company.
• Infrastructure work in order to develop and rehabilitate various segments of Eilat’s beach strip.
• Infrastructure, earthworks, road paving, subterranean systems, transformers rooms and water and sewage work for Eilat’s 2nd Quarter - EEC.
• Building the Eilat Precinct Police Station - Electra - The State of Israel.
• Roads Separation and Jersey Barrier in Road 383 - Kfar HaRif - The National Roads Company of Israel.
• Works in Road 232 Nitzanim Junction and Entrance to Regional School - The National Roads Company of Israel.
• Development and Construction works in the Eilat Birdwatching Park - The Governmental Company for Tourism.
• Diversion of the Kint Tunnel - The Arava Streams Drainage Authority.
• Building a training ground, development, and maintenance activities in Eilat’s Sports City - Eilat Economic Company.
• Performing infrastructure developments in the 11 Shachmon, Eilat - Eilat Economic Company.
• Execution of earthquake and structure retrofits in Eilat - New Amidar.
• Expansion of Six Days Road from Toronto Square to the Golani Brigade St., traffic circles and a parking lot (Eilat) - EEC.
• Execution of works on Route 383 at the entrance to the “Haruvit” military camp - Israel’s National Transportation Infrastructure Company Ltd.
• Making safety modifications on Route 224 between Yeruham Junction and “Tzur” military camp - Israel’s National Transportation Infrastructure Company Ltd.
• Construction of “The Ambassador’s House” on HaZalbanim Street in Haifa - the company itself is executing this project.
And many other projects that are in preparation stages.
You may also like