President, CEO & Director, Ribbon & ECI
EVP Sales, Americas Region, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, Chief Financial Officer, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, General Counsel, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, Chief Transformation Officer, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, Packet Optical Product Strategy, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, Chief Technology Officer, Ribbon & ECI
EVP and General Manager, Cloud and Edge Business Unit, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, Operations, Ribbon & ECI
EVP, Packet Optical R&D, Ribbon & ECI
EVP Sales, EMEA and APAC, Ribbon & ECI
SVP, Human Resources, Ribbon & ECI
About ECI Telecom
Ribbon Communications (Nasdaq: RBBN), which recently merged with ECI Telecom Group, delivers communications software and network solutions to global service providers, enterprises and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and business outcomes in today’s smart, always-on and data-hungry world. We have customers in more than one hundred forty countries.
Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled scale, performance, and agility, including packet and optical networking leveraging Elastic Network technology, core to edge network and cloud software solutions for communications session management, UCaaS/CPaaS cloud offers, as well as leading-edge software security and analytics tools. We also provide an extensive set of services to our customers.
Our market-leading solutions power many of the world’s tier one service providers and independent software vendors networks and applications. In addition to leading service providers, our customer base also includes the largest banks, airlines, retailers and manufacturers across the globe. Our solutions are also deployed in governments, defense, utilities, critical infrastructure, and more than 350 U.S. Department of Defense locations.
We have a history of ongoing innovation through acquisitions and organic investments.
WHAT WE DO?
Ribbon’s comprehensive Cloud and Edge and Packet Optical Networking portfolio provides fixed, mobile, cable (MSO), wholesale and data center interconnect providers of all sizes with the latest in:
• 5G Mobile Backhaul and Analytics
• Metro Aggregation and Access-to-Core Optical Networking
• Session Security, Policy and Identity Assurance
• Managed Enterprise Edge for Cloud Communications Services
• Analytics for Network Insights and Security
• Cloud Communications Services (UCaaS/CPaaS)
• Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Services
• Network Transformation for Transport & Voice Services
Ribbon’s extensive portfolio delivers enterprises and critical infrastructure sectors with high performance solutions including:
• Optical and Packet Networking for Critical Infrastructures & Utilities
• Data Center Interconnect and Private Optical Networks
• Intelligent Edge for Cloud Communications
• Analytics for Network Insights and Security
• Microsoft Teams Migration
• UC Security & Session Management
• Integrated Defense Infrastructure
• Cloud Unified Communications and APIs
• Elastic Services Platform - simple service creation and lifecycle management, proactive network assurance, network optimization, and automation
• Apollo – portfolio of optical transport products with packet support
• Neptune – portfolio of packet networking products with integrated optics
• Muse – suite of network and service applications and a modular cyber security suite
• Session Borders Controller, Policy and Call Trust - products for cloud, core and edge deployments
• Intelligent Edge – portfolio of enterprise edge products
• Analytics – platform and applications portfolio for network visibility, security, and monetization
• Kandy Cloud Communications – white-label UCaaS and CPaaS offerings
OUR CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
Ribbon has customers in virtually every region of the world including North America, Central and Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Some of Ribbon’s customers include leading service providers like AT&T, BT, Verizon, CenturyLink, Deutsche Telekom, Softbank, Bharti, MTS, TalkTalk and Tata along with large enterprises and verticals like the US Department of Defense, the University of Texas at Austin, Deutsche Bahn, The City of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Public Library.
Ribbon takes products to market via service providers, channel partners and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Ribbon also boasts a world-class ecosystem of technology partners including global brands like Amazon, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, IBM and Polycom.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
The Ribbon name reflects the company’s mission to deliver an unparalleled suite of best-in-class solutions and services to its growing list of global customers and partners. Ribbon Communications embodies the company’s ambition to continue moving the real-time communications industry forward. Ribbon isn’t just about connecting point “a” to point “b.” It is about encompassing the ability to ensure our contact points are elegantly and seamlessly simple to create, manage and monitor. With the world more complexly woven together than ever before, the real-time communications we rely on must become a more comprehensive, engaging, contextual and all-encompassing experience. That is what Ribbon stands for. Born to serve as the real-time communications pivoting point for our lives, Ribbon serves as the connection across all of our worlds.
• 2020 - Ribbon Merges with ECI Telecom Group
• 2019 - Ribbon Acquires Anova Data
• 2018 - Ribbon Acquires Edgewater Networks
• 2017 - Sonus and GENBAND Merge to form Ribbon Communications
• 2016 - Sonus Acquires Taqua
• 2016 - GENBAND Application Server Receives Department of Defense JITC Certification
• 2015 - GENBAND listed as CNBC Disruptor50 (based on Kandy)
• 2014 - GENBAND Launches Kandy Platform-as-a-Service
• 2014 - Sonus Acquires Performance Technologies (moves into diameter market)
• 2012 - GENBAND Ranked No.1 on The Wall Street Journal List of Top 50 Venture Backed Companies
• 2012 - GENBAND Acquires Aztek Networks (IP Switching)
• 2012 - Sonus Acquires Network Equipment Technologies
• 2011 - GENBAND Acquires Cedar Point Communications (IP Switching for Cable Market)
• 2010 - GENBAND Acquires Nortel Carrier Voice and Applications Solutions
• 2009 - GENBAND Acquires Nokia Siemens Networks Product Units (Trunking Media Gateways)
• 2008 - GENBAND Acquires NextPoint Networks (SBC/Security)
• 2007 - GENBAND Acquires TEKELEC Switching Solutions Group (IP Switching)
• 2006 - General Bandwidth becomes GENBAND
• 2006 - GENBAND Acquires Siemens DCO Business (IP Switching)
• 1999 - General Bandwidth founded
• 1997 - Sonus Networks founded
You may also like