Electra Construction Ltd.
The company provides advanced solutions for extensive construction projects, and builds residential towers, office buildings, medical centers and labs, academic institutions, public institutions, high-tech buildings and sports facilities
|Line of Business:||The company provides advanced solutions for extensive construction projects, and builds residential towers, office buildings, medical centers and labs, academic institutions, public institutions, high-tech buildings and sports facilities|
|Address:||7 Jabotinsky St. (Moshe Aviv Tower) Ramat Gan 5252007|
CEO, Electra Construction Ltd. CEO, Electra Investments Ltd.
Electra Construction Ltd.
View ProfileYaron Shorek
About Electra Construction Ltd.
Electra Construction Ltd. is one of the leading construction companies in Israel, thanks to its advanced engineering and technological methods, pre-planning, and smart, efficient and creative project performance; all while ensuring compliance with scheduling together with all safety and quality goals. The company provides advanced solutions for large-scale projects in the construction industry, including residential towers, office complexes, medical centers and laboratories, academic institutions, public buildings, high-tech facilities and sports centers. Electra Construction’s impressive stability and strength are founded on its human capital, commitment to service and financial strength. The company, which had only 96 employees when it joined the Electra Group, now has a professional team of some 400, including engineers, practical engineers, architects, project managers, and other specialists with an engineering background, alongside various technical experts.
Electra Construction focuses on five main areas:
- Construction of residential projects: “Kessem Rosh Ha’Ayin” – construction of 1,250 units simultaneously, “La Guardia” project, “Green Park” project
- Luxury Apartment Buildings: Herbert Samuel 10, W Boutique, W Prime, Arlozorov 17, David Promenade Towers, Geula.
- Mega Projects: Construction of a military shooting range training complex,
Midtown Tel Aviv – 220,000 sqm of mixed-use development: residential, office, retail space and underground parking; Alon Towers (JV with Ashtrom) – approx. 210,000 sqm of office retail space, and underground parking.
- National BOT Projects: The establishment of Camp Ariel Sharon, the largest military base in Israel (JV with Minrav and Bynet); the Gilboa hydroelectric pumped storage plant (JV with Elco and Shikun & Binui); the student dormitories project at Bar-Ilan University.
- Construction for Electra Residence (the real estate development arm of the Electra group) – “Achziv” (JV with Zemach Hamerman), “Electra by the Sea” in Bat Yam, “Electra Avenue” in Ra’anana and “Electra Panorama” in Ramla.
You may also like