Electra Construction Ltd.
The company provides advanced solutions for extensive construction projects, and builds residential towers, office buildings, medical centers and labs, academic institutions, public institutions, high-tech buildings and sports facilities
|Line of Business:||The company provides advanced solutions for extensive construction projects, and builds residential towers, office buildings, medical centers and labs, academic institutions, public institutions, high-tech buildings and sports facilities|
|Address:||7 Jabotinsky St. (Moshe Aviv Tower) Ramat Gan 5252007|
CEO, Electra Construction Ltd. CEO, Electra Investments Ltd.
Electra Construction Ltd.
View ProfileYaron Shorek
About Electra Construction Ltd.
Electra Construction Ltd. is one of the leading construction companies in Israel, thanks to its advanced engineering and technological methods, pre-planning, and smart, efficient and creative project performance; all while ensuring compliance with scheduling together with all safety and quality goals. The company provides advanced solutions for large-scale projects in the construction industry, including residential towers, office complexes, medical centers and laboratories, academic in-stitutions, public buildings, high-tech facilities, and sports centers. Electra Construction’s stability and strength are founded on its human capital, commitment to service and financial strength. The company has a professional team of some 400, in-cluding engineers, practical engineers, architects, work managers, and other specialists with an engineering background, alongside various technical experts and an efficient and experienced headquarters.
Electra Construction focuses and leads the market in five main areas:
• Construction of residential projects: Ginadi Zeitoni in Givat Shmuel and Herzliya, Natzba in Herzliya, Bat Yam Lt 45, Moma, Rom Kinneret and Mivtzah Sinai.
• Construction of Luxury Apartment Buildings: Lesin House, Beresheet Tower, H-Infinity Tower in the Summayl Complex, Kikar HaMedina and Beit HaPsanter.
• Execution of Mega Projects: BSR Sarona, Natzba Sarona, Amdocs Campus, Landmark, Weizmann Institute and the National Library in Jerusalem, Florentin Square and Ono Center.
• National BOT Projects: The establishment of Camp Ariel Sharon, the largest military base in Israel (JV with Minrav and Bynet); the Gilboa hydroelectric pumped storage plant (JV with Elco and Shikun & Binui); the student dormitories project at Bar-Ilan University.
• Construction for Electra Residence (the real estate development arm of the Electra group): Or Yam, Givat Shmuel, Bat Yam, Ramle, Ra’anana, Netanya, the 1,000 complex, Achziv Third Phase and more.
You may also like