Isras Investment Company Ltd.
Shlomo Eisenberg Chairman of the Board
Adi Dana Chief Executive Officer
Eli Kamar CEO GATI
About Isras Investment Company Ltd.
Isras Group is one of Israel’s largest and longstanding real estate groups and specializes in the development, construction, and management of yielding properties. The Group has some 100 employees, decades of experience, and a diverse portfolio of properties located throughout Israel. Isras is a public company, with its shares traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange as a part of the “TA-125” Index. The Group’s 2020 consolidated balance sheet totaled NIS 8.2 billion; shareholders’ equity totaled NIS 3.6 billion, and net income totaled NIS 306 million.
The Group, which was founded some 70 years ago, is, among other facts, one of Israel’s largest real estate groups, and it includes the following companies:
• Rassco - Rural and suburban settlement company (100% owned).
• GATI - Jerusalem Technology Park Ltd. (74% owned).
• Rassco Residential Ltd. (formerly “Ocif” Investment & Development Co. Ltd.) (100%)
• Ogen Yielding Real Estate Investment Ltd. (100%).
The Group has expertise and experience in the development, construction, and management of yielding properties (through Isras, Ogen, and GATI) and it owns extensive lands and building rights.
Isras, Ogen & GATI – Income Yielding Properties
These companies own about 650,000 sq.m. of yielding properties. These properties include technological parks at Jerusalem’s Malha and Har Hotzvim (through the GATI subsidiary); office and commercial parks in Ramat Ha’hayil, Rehovot, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Holon, Ramat Gan, Rosh HaAyin, Afula, Neve Ilan, and more. The companies also own workshops and industrial buildings, and parking lots throughout Israel.
The yielding properties are valued at some NIS 6 billion. The company has land reserves and building rights for the construction of yielding properties with a total area of about 500,000 sq.m.
Two Jerusalem Technological Parks
The GATI Malha Park and the GATI Har Hotzvim Park with an area of about 110,000 sq.m.
An expansion of the Har Hotzvim park with construction on an area of about 38,000 sq.m.
“David’s Crown” – The Diamond in the Crown
“David’s Crown” is one of the most prestigious and attractive projects in Jerusalem. The project was built on the 31-dunam YMCA lot. At the current stage, some 35,000 square meters for sale and lease being built, including 140 deluxe apartments and office, commerce and hotel spaces, most of which have been marketed successfully. Another 8,000 sq.m. for hotels and residence are in permit proceedings.
Projects under Construction
• Gissin Park, Kiryat Arye/Petach Tikva - the company has building rights for 118,000 sq.m., initially about 67,500 sq.m of offices are being built. Under Construction, expected population in 2022.
• HaKikar Mall, open commercial center, Kfar Ganim/Petach Tikva - about 9,000 sq.m. Opening in summer 2021.
• Har Hotzvim. Jerusalem - expanding the existing complex by some 38,000 sq.m. Under Construction, expected population in 2022.
• Metro-Mall Park, Rehovot - near the railway station, expanding the existing park by some 37,500 sq.m.
• Tirat HaCArmel - At the 1st stage about 15,000 sq.m. out of 50,000 sq.m. of employment and commerce spaces would be built.
Other Selected Group Projects
• Ogen Park, Poleg Industrial Zone, Netanya.
• Ogen Park in Ramat Ha’Hayal, Tel Aviv.
• Ogen Metro-Mall Park (near the railway station), Rehovot
• Ogen (Siebel) Park, in Rosh Ha’ayin.
• Ogen Park in Ha’Sivim Street Complex, in Petah Tikva.
• The Elbit and Elisra company complex in Holon.
• D-Mall Center – a commercial center in the Ramat-Gan Diamond Exchange Complex
• Neve Ilan, Communications Park, Malha.
The average occupancy rate as of March 31st, 2021, in these assets is about 93%.
You may also like