Development, initiation, construction and marketing of residential, commerce, office and industry buildings
|Line of Business:||Development, initiation, construction and marketing of residential, commerce, office and industry buildings|
|Address:||3 Havatzelet Hachof St.,
Gan Rave Industrial Zone, Yavne 8122352
|Facebook:||Click to View|
Chairman & Owner
View ProfileYaki Amsalem
Efrat Efrat Amsalem-Tzur
VP, Customer Relations
Adv., Deputy CEO
Amir Heller Deputy CEO
David Moyal CFO
Shay Ben Shabat VP Operations
Benny Shilon CEO Almog 38
Rakefet Lahav VP Marketing & Sales
Uzi Rachim VP Construction Operation
About Almog Group
The Almog Group is privately owned, with diverse operations in the real estate sector. The group’s main operations include the development and construction of residential projects. In addition the Group holds yielding properties and shopping centers in city centers and develops assisted-living projects. The Group has two subsidiaries that are involved in urban renewal projects: Almog Pinui-Binui and Almog 38, and another division of international development projects.
Almog was established in 1986 by Izhak and Liora Amsalem and over the years became one of the industry leaders. Its great advantage derives from the fact that it serves as the initiator, the planner and the constructor of its various projects. Almog employs a large professional team that consists experienced engineers, work managers, construction workers and administrators, who constantly move the company forward. Almog Pinui-Binui’s accumulated a project portfolio, which consists about 10,000 residential units in 9 complexes that are currently in advanced stages of planning and licensing.
Almog Pinui-Binui, one of the group’s subsidiaries, became one of the largest companies in the urban renewal segment over the past 12 years. Almog Pinui-Binui relies on the professionalism and the longstanding experience of Almog Group as a development and construction company, and benefits from the financial strength and economic resilience, which provide property owners with full assurance of the projects execution, construction, completion and the upgraded value of the entire area. The numerous successful projects that the company built over the years and hundreds of returning costumers, serve as the Group professional business card and are the source of its pride.
The firm’s customers benefit from close and continuous support from the purchasing stage and throughout the entire project and its completion, from the marketing and customer relations division, with the aim of creating a high-quality, modern, green and holistic residential environment for the buyers.
“Almog Pinui-Binui” - is involved in 9 “Evacuate and Rebuild” projects in Israel’s major city centers: Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Haifa, Petach Tikva, Yavne, Bat-Yam, Holon, Be’er Yaakov, and Netanya. The projects are in an advanced execution, planning and permits stages.
“Almog 38” - specializes in locating and promoting “Master Plan 38” (“TAMA 38”) projects and is involved in more than 30 projects located in high-demand areas throughout Israel, including Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Ramat Gan, Herzliya, Ra’anana and Givat Shmu’el.
• Almog Carmel West (urban renewal) - 437 units • Almog Yavne (urban renewal) – 487 units • Almog Yigal Alon, Herzliya (urban renewal) - 29 units • Almog, Shoham - 192 units • Almog HaHashmonaim, Modiin - 120 units • Almog - The Com-plex, Tel Aviv - 70 residential units along with commercial spaces • Kaf-Tet b’November, Bat-Yam - 964 units + commerce spaces and offices, (urban renewal) • Kehilat Canada, Tel-Aviv - 800 units + commerce spaces (urban renewal) • Harav Maimon, Bat-Yam - 128 units + commerce spaces • Herzl, Be’er Yaakov – 1,880 units + commerce spaces (urban renewal) • Galipoli, Tel Aviv - 72 units (urban renewal).
• Almog Center Modi’in • Almog Center Talmei Menashe • Almog Center Ariel • Almog Tower Be’er Sheva - residential complex -117 housing units • Assisted living home - Yavne - 420 units (in planning) • Assisted living home Be’er Sheva.
“Saving one soul is equal to saving an entire world”.For the past three decades, Almog Group has been supporting the community in various ways: collaboration with the Israeli Cancer Association, the Association for the Wellbeing of Israel’s Soldiers, Ilan - the Israeli Foundation for Handicapped Children, the Snir Association and the Society for Promoting Education in Tel Aviv-Jaffa. The Almog Group also grants annual scholarships for students. The company’s spirit derives from a sense of belonging, responsibility and a great awareness to the importance of engagement in the Israeli society.
- Construction, Development & Infrastructure
- Construction & Development
- Buildings Reinforcement Demolition and Construction Projects in Herzliya
- Evacuation and construction Projects
- Buildings Reinforcement Demolition and Construction Projects